1.9
Flooring installed professionally in our home 3 months ago and already we have gaps in the seams. - Shaw Floors

Update by user Jan 03, 2019

Shaw was contacted in August 2018 and denies any responsibility for the problems that I am having with the CoreTec Plus floor gapping. There is a reason this problem happened and I don't feel tapping the planks together and gluing them will give me the lifetime service...

Review
Product
Shaw Floors Vinyl Flooring
Pros
  • Way the floor looked initially
Cons
  • Way the locking system came unlocked
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
I would like the floor made waterproof, either by sealing the seams or replacing and gluing down the product.
I WILL NEVER BUY SHAW FLOORING AGAIN!!! - Shaw Floors
of the Citadel Dublin Pine - beautiful flooring until our installer tried to put it in. It wouldn't fit together correctly, kept popping apart, wouldn't stay down. My installer has done floors for over 30 years and has never had so many problems. He spent 2 full days...

Same thing happened to us. Tore it up and reinstalled losing a number of pieces in the removal.

Contacted Shaw they told me to file a complaint with the supplier. Supplier gave me a form. Said it takes a long time to hear from them. Returned unopened boxes and went elsewhere to purchase a different product.

Out the cost of double installation and the new flooring.

Pulse the floor is still popping up. Ugh

View more comments
Review
Product
Shaw Floors Vinyl Flooring
Pros
  • Show room sample
  • Way the floor looked initially
Cons
  • Poor quality of flooring
Reason of review